There are an almost infinite number of ways to end an email depending on context. Here are just a few examples:
- Making an Announcement – Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Making a Request – I look forward to your reply.
- Responding to a Request – Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.
- Apologizing /Responding to a Complaint – Once again, we apologize for…
- Extending an Invitation – I hope to see you there.
- Requesting a Meeting – I look forward to our meeting.
- Brief Sign off – Many thanks.
Also see these Business Email Openings.