This exercise tests your knowledge of prepositions in business emails. Complete the sentences by filling in the blanks with the correct preposition. When you are finished, select “finish quiz” and then “view questions” to see your results.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Prepositions in Business Emails
1. Attached are the details (of) your purchase.
2. Thank you (for) bringing this matter (to) our attention.
3. According (to) our records, these invoices have not been paid.
4. Please let me know if I can be (of) assistance.
5. Thank you for inquiring (about) our product line.
6. I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction (with) the customer service I received.
7. I'm forwarding your request (to) our sales team.
9. A representative will be waiting (for) you (at) the airport.
10. Please contact me (at) your earliest convenience.
11. We apologize (for) any inconvenience this may have caused.
12. Your order should be ready (for) shipment by the end of the week.
13. I have some questions (about) the policy change.**
14. Thank you (in) advance for your help with this matter.
15. I'd like to follow up (on) our conversation from yesterday.
16. I look forward (to) hearing (from) you.
17. Could you please take a look (at) this for me?
18. Please get back (to) me as soon as possible.
19. Could you please give me an update (on) your progress?
20. Would you be interested (in) receiving our quarterly newsletter?
21. I should have an answer for you (by) the end of the day at the latest.
22. On behalf (of) the entire company, I'd like to welcome you to the team.
23. We're still looking (into) the matter. We should have an answer for you tomorrow.
24. I need to check (with) my supervisor first.
** Regarding would also be correct for #13.